It is true that you are able to fly with us without a 333 or Part 107 certification. However, in order to get paid in the USA, you will need to input your information within your pilot profile. If based outside of the United States, input your respective permit/license during sign up.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must pass an initial aeronautical knowledge test at an FAA-approved knowledge testing center+
- Must be vetted by the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA)
- +A person who already holds a pilot certificate issued under 14 CFR part 61 and has successfully completed a flight review within the previous 24 months can complete a part 107 online training course at www.faasafety.gov to satisfy this requirement.
- Less than 55 lbs.
- Must be registered
- Class G airspace*
- Must keep the aircraft in sight (visual line-of-sight)*
- Must fly under 400 feet*
- Must fly during the day*
- Must fly at or below 100 mph*
- Must yield right of way to manned aircraft*
- Must NOT fly over people*
- Must NOT fly from a moving vehicle*
Please input your information within your pilot profile upon signup. You can read more about FAA regulations on their site here.