- Login to your DroneBase account
- Select the specific mission that your assets are assigned to
- Follow the upload instructions listed in your account
- Images - upload in .jpg format (DNG not accepted)
- Videos - .mov or .mp4 format
NOTE: Assets can also be uploaded via our iOS app. Please reference our iOS app FAQ article for more information.
You can still submit while files are in process, however, do not upload more than 3 Missions at a time to ensure the assets upload correctly.
We set a high standard in terms of quality with our assets so the reviewal process can take up to 1-2 business days. Our team is focused on ensuring all images meet the below criteria:
- Correct subject property
- Proper exposure, white balance, and image quality (HD)
- 4:3 aspect ratio in jpg format (or 3:2)
- No fish-eye distortion is apparent
- Horizons are level - issues with drone gimbal can cause images to be slanted
- Videos are shot in 2.7k or above, preferably in 4k 30fps (Adjust exposure)
We prefer that images and video are taken during peak sunlight so as to expose what is around the property as well.