Our Client Missions are our most popular Missions as they have a guaranteed payout for your time and efforts. To fly a Client Mission with us, simply sign up with our Pilot network, including your Pilot certification ID and you'll hear from us the next time a Mission is available in your area.
How does payment work for Client Missions?
Payment will be submitted through Qwil once the assets are uploaded and approved by our team. Provided that they meet the below guidelines and a reshoot is not required by the Client.
How does scheduling work for Client Missions?
Currently, there is no way to search for Client Missions. You will be notified about potential Client Missions directly.
Client Missions are on a first-come-first-serve basis and are typically flown between the hours of 11AM-2PM. Once a Client Mission becomes available in your select radius, you will receive a notification via email to accept if available.
Once accepted, you will be able to select a flight date within the next 24-48 hours, weather permitting. Please note, the Client may request a specific time/date for flight. Only accept the Mission if you are available at that time.
Should weather or any other outside forces become an issue, we will work with you and the client to reschedule for a more suitable date.
- Images must be in 4:3 ratio (4k Resolution) & jpg format
- Clips must be 20-60 seconds in length (minimum), shot in 2.7k resolution video and up, and must be shot in .mov or mp4 format
- Videos (if included in package) must be real-time (no slow motion or time-lapse), raw/unedited (do not cut together a series of clips), and contains no audio
- Video should be smooth, properly exposed and white balanced (must be in color)
- No text or title cards on the video
- Ensure your images are not overexposed with the correct filters in place