This uploading process is outlined directly below the Additional Information in the on the mission page in your pilot dashboard.
Make sure to use Google Chrome as it is our only fully supported browser.
- Choose the mission you would like to upload to, and press "UPLOAD"
- Then you will be taken to the mission's requirements, press "UPLOAD" towards the bottom of the page.
- Add all assets to the “unassigned assets folder”
- Select the assets you would like to assign to the bucket.
- Drag the assets to the correct bucket
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until the unassigned assets bucket is empty, and all the correct buckets are filled.
- Before pressing done, please make sure every bucket is filled with the appropriate shots.
- Press done, and then submit!
Here are a few steps you can follow to resolve most of the issues that pilots tend to experience while attempting to upload.
- Use Google Chrome.
- Ensure that you are following the instructions on the mission page and that your files are in the correct formats (JPG/JPEG, MOV, or MP4).
- Disable any script blocking browser extensions (such as ScriptSafe or AdBlocker Plus).
- Exit the browser and reopen the mission on your pilot dashboard. (If upload restarts, this means none of the previous images were saved).
- Restart your computer. (Restarting will not reset saved progress from you uploads).
- Connect your computer to the internet via a wired connection. (Slower wired internet is better than unsteady/unreliable but fast WiFi when uploading).
- (Optional) Power cycle (unplug for a minute then plug back in) your modem/router.
- (Optional) Take a brief break from uploading (30 minutes to an hour) then restart.
If you are still having issues after performing all of these steps please send the below information to email@example.com:
- The problem you are experiencing. (Please be as specific as possible.)
- Operating System
- The version of Chrome you are using
- A screenshot of your browser with the Console tab open while attempting to upload. (Add files after you have opened the Console tab.)
- On PC - Right click on the screen and select “Inspect”. Then (in the top right corner of the page) select “Console” (Or press Ctrl + Shift + J to go straight to the console)
- On Macs - Right click on the screen and select “Inspect”. Then (in the top right corner of the page) select “Console”(Or press Cmd + Option + I to go straight to the console)
Here is an example:
- A screenshot of your browser with the Network tab open while attempting to upload. (You may simply click over to the Network tab. If there is no data present then reload the page and it will be shown.)
Here is an example: