Most commercial real estate and residential real estate client missions have weather requirements. For the mission to be completed successfully, the assets must be captured at a time when the weather requirements are met.
If a mission is shot in incorrect weather conditions, a reshoot will be required.
- If you need to reschedule because the weather conditions are not being met, please do so in your dashboard. Choose the correct reason for rescheduling.
- If you are unable to reschedule the mission in your dashboard, please email email@example.com with the DBM#, address, the reason for the reschedule, and an updated flight date.
Weather: Up to 10% cloudy
- Little to no clouds in the sky
Weather: Up to 50% cloudy
- Clouds can cover up to half of the sky
Weather: Up to 100% cloudy
- The sky can be entirely covered with clouds