Most commercial real estate and residential real estate client missions have weather requirements. For the mission to be completed successfully, the assets must be captured at a time when the weather requirements are met.
If a mission is shot in the wrong weather conditions, a reshoot will be required.
Please note that smoky, hazy or foggy skies will require a reshoot.
Keep in mind that these assets are generally being used for marketing purposes.
- If you need to reschedule because the weather conditions are not being met, please do so in your dashboard. Choose the correct reason for rescheduling.
- If you are unable to reschedule the mission in your dashboard, please email email@example.com with the DBM#, address, the reason for the reschedule, and an updated flight date.
Weather: Up to 10% cloudy
- Little to no clouds in the sky.
- The customer is willing to wait for these conditions to be met.
Weather: Up to 50% cloudy
- Clouds can cover up to half of the sky.
- This is the most common for our real estate missions.
Weather: Up to 100% cloudy
- Clouds can cover up the entire sky
- Should only be rescheduled due to wind or rain.